RNR R.A.T. PACK VERSION 2.0
Newly redesigned and improved, Rock-N-Rescue is proud to introduce the R.A.T. (Rope Access Technicians) Pack Version 2.0. It combines all the tools for technical rescue into one narrow profile, easily transportable, easy to store location. Like the original pack, it is designed to hold 200′ of 1/2″ rope in the main compartment along with numerous internal daisy chains and pockets and two large external pockets for larger items. The “hood” also contains a zippered compartment for storing smaller personal items such as a wallet or keys. Weight: 5.3 lbs empty. Now proudly made in the U.S.A. ROPE & EQUIPMENT NOT INCLUDED.
- Large main compartment is designed to hold 200' of 1/2" rope.
- One side of the internal gear storage compartment has 21 daisy chain loops (3 rows of 7 each) for carabiner storage, etc. which are also reinforced with Chicago screws into the main high density plastic backing for more support of heavier loads.
- The same side of the internal gear storage compartment also has 6 - 2" snap loops for securing larger items such as pulleys, swivels, ascenders and descenders. These loops are also heavily reinforced to support heavier loads.
- The second side of the internal storage compartment has 4 - 6" long x 4" wide x 1.5" deep pockets and 1 large 5" long x 11" wide x 3" pockets with snap fasteners. These pockets are great for holding all sorts of equipment from webbing and accessory cord to pulleys figure 8's, ascenders, descenders and the large pocket will easily hold a Kootenay Carraige along with other items.
- 2 large 16" long x 6.5" wide x 3.5" deep external pockets are designed to hold racks, rope pads,tarps and other large items.
- A small "hood" on top of the pack has a zippered storage compartment for small items such as keys, wallets and other small items.
- Padded waist belt, adjustable padded shoulder starps and adjustable chest strap for user comfort.
- Because gravity tends to pull all loose items to the bottom of the pack which increases the chance for a zipper "split", we have added a wrap around strap which, when closed and adjusted, will help prevent this.
- The hood has a pair of 5" long x 2" wide velcro strips to enable departments to velcro their departments "patch" to the pack
Write a Review